Guest-Post Open Call

banana cakeBy Danny

Have A Tip Or Recipe To Share?

Do you have a cooking tip or recipe to share? Consider submitting a guest post. OTHAOAR will be accepting guest post submissions on a regular basis.

What's A Guest Post?

A guest post is a post that is written by you, and published by me on this blog!

Why Should You Submit A Guest Post?

Guest blogging is a great way to increase traffic to your blog. If I publish one of your posts, a link to your site will be prominently featured in the post, therefore driving new readers to your blog!

How Do I Submit A Post?

Simply write up the post and send it to me via email. If it fits the style and content of the blog, I'll publish it and send you an email to let you know!

What Type Of Post Should I Submit?

My cooking philosophy at OTAOAR revolves around easy, simple, classic food. I'm especially fond of re-creating classic recipes with fun and creative twists! Do you have an excellent Lemon Meringue recipe? A great trick for chopping onions? Send me a guest post so I can publish it!

What's The Catch?

If your post is published, the only thing I ask is that you promote your guest-post in whatever way you see fit. Stumble it, post about it, facebook it, whatever. Also, the post should contain un-published original content. So sorry, no old posts.

Please submit all guest-posts with images, to GUEST BLOGGER OPEN CALL

No comments:

Post a Comment