White Wine Spritzer

About three years ago, me and Simone decided to have a summer croquet tournament in Elysian Park. Our drink of choice was Rose....this was before Rose became wildly popular. Now that summer is here I've been searching for a summer cocktail to replace the Rose. I've already posted about this sparkling Shiraz which is fantastic, but now I'm on to finding a white wine spritzer recipe. One recent warm evening, Simone came over for dinner and we tried this Campari white wine spritzer. It was ok. A bit flat, so I think the next time I try it, I'll switch from Pinot Grigio to a dry Proseco.



Campari White Wine Spritzer

Fill a cocktail glass with lots of ice.

-Add 1 Tablespoon Campari
-Fill the glass with dry white wine, half way
-Top with Club Soda

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment