Hollywood Regency Goes Tropical!

I love Hollywood Regency décor. Something about the unabashed glamour and elegance really appeals to me. Before I even knew what Hollywood Regency was, Simone and I would troll flea markets and thrift stores picking up fabulous tables and swag lamps, never realizing that they were totally HR! Now that it’s all the rage in design circles, I’m wondering where it could possibly go?


Recently I’ve been noticing a small trend that confirms my LOVE for bamboo and rattan. It seems that the Asiana in current Hollywood Regency décor is going to the tropics. Palm Springs newest restaurant is The Tropicale, and this place is completely in line with this trend. It's a bit of tropical art deco, with touches of Hollwood Regency glamour!


Think Club Babalu meets the Viceroy Hotel. Could this be where Hollywood Regency is going? Check out these great pieces I found in Palm Springs and decide for yourself if they become a Tropical Regency decor!


How very tropical chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment