Fried Bread Pudding or, The Best French Toast In The World


Does something like this really need words?  It's full of butter and cream and it's fried, I mean come on?!

Two things to keep in mind here: the bread pudding should be refrigerated before frying in butter and make sure that you slice it thick.  Fry in butter until crusty and golden and serve with some maple syrup!



I use the Tartine bread pudding recipe which can be found here.

To see some in progress photos of me making the brioche bread pudding click here.

6 comments:

Jun said...

You had me at bread and pudding. Nice photos. Really mouth watering!

Tiffany @ Conor and Bella said...

Wow, that looks delicious!!

Danny said...

Thanks Jun and Tiffany. I was shocked at how good this turned out

Heather said...

Wowww....that is so naughty. And delicious.

Define Lust said...

I just ate and now I'm hungry. These pictures are incredible, I feel like I'm at the table about to devour this dish. I want French toast!

xl pharmacy said...

Delicious... i will cook some on midnight to breakfast this tomorrow on morning...

Post a Comment