Wishful Thinking - Silver Lake Dash

I was out shopping for a birthday present today and I decided to hit the local shops. Yolk, Kelly Green, Rubbish, the barware store at the junction. This was all fine and dandy, but something kept nagging at me.


I made a pit stop at my favorite taqueria, El Siete Mares, and while diving into my fish taco I realized what was bugging me. ALL of my shopping stops could have been easily reached if Silver Lake had a DASH bus system. With the soaring price of gas, and the horrendous traffic, It's a real mystery why Silver Lake doesn't have one of these bus systems.


I've often thought that a DASH system that ran east on Sunset blvd, north on Silver Lake Blvd, continued west on Glendale/Rowena, then hooked south on Hyperion, would be the perfect loop! It hits almost every place I frequent. Where is Eric Garcetti when you need him?!

Kelly Green Design + Home
Yolk-Free Range Design
Rubbish Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment