Jam and Jelly Recipes - Open Call!

By Danny



Mike and I just returned from a fabulous Bay Area mini-vacation! On our way back to Los Angeles we stopped in on Mike's mom who lives in Watsonville and she gave us all of these wonderful jams and jellies she made using fruit from her garden. (Thanks Elaine!)

I thought this would be a great opportunity to hold another open call for recipes!

Do you have a wonderful recipe that utilizes jams or jellies? If so, leave a comment with a link and I will compile them at the end of the week!
...................................................................................................
Previous Posts:
-Fig Recipes Link List

Subscribe to Over The Hill!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice jams! I do have a perfect recipe for you:

http://palachinka.blogspot.com/2008/03/serbian-kiflice.html

Hope you like them!

Anonymous said...

I just saw a Food Network show where the guy talked about grilled cheese-and-jelly sandwiches. Basically, he said choose any bread, any cheese and any jelly and it will work. Looked promising and tasty!

Anonymous said...

baked brie

cut brie in half lengthwise. smear the jelly/jam. place the halves back together. wrap in pastry dough. bake in a dish. serve warm for a big gooey mess or let it cool for a more solid version.
both are good.

Anonymous said...

I'm in a similar situation. I made 4 different kinds of jam, brought them to college with me, and am now realizing I can't eat that much jam. I think I'm going to attempt this:
http://konosur.blogspot.com/2008/09/victorian-sponge-cake-with-vanilla-pear.html

Anonymous said...

My mum is also a big jam/jelly/chutney maker and I am so grateful for all her various creations, this year she made feijoa jelly and crabapple jelly, both of which appear on my blog!
http://wwwthinkingaboutfood.blogspot.com/2008/04/four-or-is-it-five-fantastic-feijoa.html

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone! will post results soon!

Post a Comment