Best Trader Joes Products

banana cakeBy Danny


brioche bread

Favorite Trader Joes Product


If you're lucky enough to have a Trader Joe's near you than this series of posts is for you! Trader Joe's is fantastic because they have great quality products at very cheap prices. The problem however, is that there are so many to choose from that I easily get overwhelmed (like I do with cookbooks, which is why I compiled the Ultimate Cookbook List!). So I got to thinking that other people might also be wondering which products are great, and which are so so, which is where this series of posts come in!

Best Trader Joes Products after the jump...

In the next coming weeks I'll be posting some of my favorite products, like the Brioche loaf pictured above! This brioche loaf is fantastic. It is fluffy and full of flavor, and perfect for french toast or bread pudding!

Do you have any favorite TJ's products? If so leave me a comment and let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the lemon pappardelle -- it's great to have on hand. I'm also a sucker for the frozen edamame -- it's great snack and I don't always find it at the grocery.

Anonymous said...

As I mentioned before the wine...My current favorite is the 2006 Franc Merlot... Let me know if you need help when it gets to the subject of wine....

inland empire restaurant and food reviews said...

Trader Joe's Honey Mango Shaving Cream!!! Believe it or not. They have the best shaving cream and it is only $2.99. I know it is not food related but just wanted to say it.

Unknown said...

In the frozen section there is a box of heaven - CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS!!

These are honestly the best things ever. I like to have a couple boxes in the freezer at any given time to make an ordinary Saturday morning feel like a holiday.

And they are SUPER easy - take them out of the box, let them rise over night, and pop them in the oven in the morning. And for $3.99 for a box of 4...you can't go wrong.

LONG LIVE TRADER JOE'S!!!

Danny said...

Thanks Clay, I also buy the edamame..so simple and yummy!

Molly, those sound amazing! So amazing in fact, I just ran out to TJ's to get me a box! I plan on making them this weekend! Thanks for the tip!

This is exactly why I wanted to do a post like this...I would've never noticed these!

catsford said...

The chocolate truffle brownie baking mix has a cookie recipe on the side...fantastic chocolate cookies!

Anonymous said...

Love their Pecorino Romano and Parmesan Blend of grated Italian cheese. I absolutely have to add it to many of my Italian recipes. Top it on spagetti and white clam sauce. Use it inside of your meatball mixture and just sprinkle it on most homemade soups. Soon as I run out I panic and have to make a TJ run.

Aletia said...

hey how much is the brioche bread at TJs?? I just got a loaf at wholefoods from Balthazar bakery (luxury french bakery they get it from) and it was $7.00 ouch! but then again Balthazar is supposed to be the best bakery in NY..

Post a Comment