Rainy Morning In The Garden


It's been raining cats and dogs in Los Angeles recently (Ok not really, but ANY rain in LA seems like a lot) and during a small break in the rain I snapped these pics of my garden.

My Nasturtium has been exploding recently and has finally started to flower which means lovely orange flowers in my salads!  I found a perfect water droplet on one of the Nasturtium leaves and had to take a picture.



Wild Dill grows all over Los Angeles and I was lucky enough to have a plant pop up in my garden last year.  This year a new plant popped up and the image above is of the young plant hanging over the edge of my raised bed.


And lastly my heirloom Butter lettuce is almost ready to harvest.  Doesn't it look delicious?!

5 comments:

FOODalogue said...

Danny, These photos are phenomenal! I especially like the middle one.

Danny said...

Thanks FOODalogue!

Geri Miller said...

It's raining this morn so your post was even more fitting!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful photos! Rain here too, loads of it.

Danny said...

Thanks Geri and Jennifer. Alas the rain in Los Angeles is long gone but my garden is still going strong. Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment