Margarita or Classic Whiskey Sour?


This has been the Sunday Summer afternoon dilemma. Cocktails in the garden on a Sunday afternoon are fantastic, but not if you're fraught with decisions.


I've been making Margaritas lately with tequila, a bit of lime juice, and a splash of triple sec. That's it. And let me tell you they are great!

But I also recently discovered that classic Whiskey Sours were originally made with a bit of egg white to froth up the cocktail. Whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup, and a teaspoon of egg white shaken in a cocktail shaker transforms into a silky and delicious Summer cocktail.

Now all I have to do is decide which to have.

5 comments:

Egle said...

I would choose simple margaritas the way you described at first. But I've never tried the classic Whiskey Sours. Need to give a try.

Actually I believe Whiskey Sours coctail is goooood. But still Margarita rocks.

Digital Printing said...

Margaritas are always delicious and always perfect for parties. I always prepare one whenever I'm the host. The idea of mixing the lime,tequila and margarita?Oh la la it's very fantastic.

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Hi Danny, Twitter was swamped and wouldn't take my answer to your tweet question about the size of the photos, so here I am. In my opinion, they're too large. I have a large monitor, but I had to scroll to see the whole picture. And your photos are sooooo gorgeous I want to see the whole thing!

Danny said...

Thanks Jean...I was thinking the same thing although it's tough because I like the large photos. Maybe I need to scale them down just a tad bit. Thanks for the input!

pharmacy escrow said...

hello, i think that this post is very good.

Post a Comment